Senior Actuarial Analyst - Life
6 days left
- Full Time
Actuarial Analyst in a multi-client Actuarial Services team.
We are looking for some highly motivated actuarial analysts to join our expanding team.
The roles provide an excellent opportunity to get involved with the many aspects of life actuarial work that we provide to our clients, including actuarial policy servicing, corporate reporting, modelling, transformation and project delivery.
We offer an experience which combines elements of both consultancy and traditional life office work. We value skills, and knowledge developed during your career as much as success with the professional exams, so we provide opportunities to get involved in a wide variety of work to enable you to progress continuously.
We are looking for candidates who will enjoy working closely with our clients. You will be based at one of our facilities but will often be working from various client sites for periods of time supporting our client’s needs, so an appetite for travel is desirable.
Desired skillset/personal attributes:
• 2 years experience In the Life / Pensions / Insurance Industry.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VBA
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex actuarial principles clearly and appropriately, both verbally and in writing.
• Attention to detail with the capacity to provide constructive feedback to colleagues
• Organisational skills to plan and prioritise own workload
• Good working knowledge of actuarial issues and techniques
• Experience of actuarial modelling tools (e.g. Prophet, Moses) including model development/coding experience
• Ability to work independently and as part of a wider multi-discipline team
• Flexibility to support our clients as required
Apply for Senior Actuarial Analyst - Life
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly