Senior Capital Actuary - Interim
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer to source a Qualified Actuary for the role of Senior Capital Actuary. This is an interim role with the opportunity to report to the Head of Financial Risk.
- Lead the GI capital modelling team
- Responsible for both regulatory reporting of capital and developing the broader use of the model
- Drive improved technical processes
- Qualified Actuary with previous experience within a capital modelling team
- Igloo experience is a necessity
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact James Mather at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.