Actuarial Model Manager
A FTSE 100 Life Insurer requires a candidate to support the Model Risks Team to support in the overall maintaining of models. This role is ideal for the motivated individual with some Actuarial background but without an actuarial qualification. It would also really suit someone doing the Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA) qualification.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Support the Model Risk team by managing the programme activity run by external model owners.
- Laisse with the team to maintain a safe secure running of the models.
- Ensure that most effective practices are established and maintain the overall standard throughout the team.
This role requires:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience, preferably in an insurer.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of model governance and finance process risk management.
This role provides a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Life Insurers and gain valuable experience to benefit your career. For consideration, please apply immediately and we would be happy to discuss this role further with you.