Interim - ERM Manager - London
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a Life Insurer based in London in the search for an Contractor to join them on a 6 month basis as an ERM Manager
The ERM Manager will be primarily responsible for:
- Preparation of the ORSA report, including liaising with various stakeholders to get the required inputs;
- Oversight and maintenance of the Group’s product risk and insurance risk policies;
- Contributing to:
- stress and scenario tests, at times on an ad-hoc basis as per regulatory requirements to assist with the Group’s risk management
- the understanding of the Group’s and business units capital metrics and be able to communicate key emerging risks to various senior stakeholders
- performing second line risk review and analyses to assist in business decision making.
- the risk analysis of the Group’s annual business plan and related deliverables, including dividend and remuneration;
- further development of the Risk Appetite Framework, particularly the Group Risk Appetites, to ensure that it continues to be fit for purpose.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV and contact Thomas Moore in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.