Non-Life Actuarial Contractor
A Dublin based, newly established, non-life insurance company which is part of a multinational organisaion has an actuarial vacancy on their team. The company needs an actuarial contractor to assist in the submission of a new business plan to the Central Bank of Ireland.
The main responsibilities of this actuarial contractor will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage a team of both Trainee and Qualified actuaries
- Projecting technical provisions
- Reviewing plans as prepared by finance function
- Running capital projections (using ASTRA)
- Stress & scenario testing
- Drafting the ORSA report
- Writing sections of the Central Bank of Ireland submission
- General actuarial / risk department support as required
Successful candidates will be Qualified or Trainee actuaries in either non-life insurance or health insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or by phoning 0862931015 or 015311400.