Actuary - Life - IFRS 17
A flourishing Life Insurer is looking for a newly / recently qualified Actuary to join its fast-growing Reporting function with the main focus on IFRS 17.
- You would be responsible for IFRS 17 & Solvency II reporting and analysis as well as managing key stakeholders.
- You would have the opportunity to develop your people management skills by leading a team of bright student actuaries (if desired).
- You will have a lot of interaction with different teams such as Investment, Pricing, Group.
- You will report into a well-known Actuarial Manager with strong expertise in the Life field.
- BAU and project-based work.
You will have a Life Reporting background, solid communication skills and ideally annuities knowledge. Dynamic Actuaries with a strong exam pass history coming from other areas of Life Insurance or even Pensions are also welcome to apply. This is a great chance to join a UK Life leader and gain exposure across one of the most desired areas in the current market.
Please apply now and CG can talk you through the career move and various options.