Excellent Opportunity for a Nearly Qualified Actuary to join a FTSE 100 Group Head Office
We are working with the Group Head Office of a FTSE 100 Life Insurer who are looking for a Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Finance team.
- This is not a tradition reporting role, instead you will be working on reviewing and challenging the financial results from the different Business Units,
- You will then be responsible for presenting these results to Senior Managers and the Board,
- You will review the current methodologies and assumptions and suggest and develop changes if needed,
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential,
- This is an excellent role as you will be interaction with the global business and will be responsible for real change,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly Qualified Actuary with a good Life Reporting background,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.