Nearly Newly Qualified Actuary – IFRS 17 Implementation
Our client, a leading Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their IFRS17 Implementation team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in a new projects team working on the implementation and embedding of IFRS 17,
- Communicate with a range of mangers and stakeholders across the business to find out how the new standard will affect them and what changes need to be made to any processes,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong background across SII, MCEV or other reporting metrics,
- Good communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.