Daily paid Student (3 years experience or all CT's)
Our client, a closed book provider, have an urgent requirement for a student for a 3 month initial assignment.
The core purpose of the role is to support the actuarial team with Solvency II reporting and other valuation work with further key activities being:
- Assist with actuarial valuation work:
- Financial and actuarial reporting
- EV calculations
- Solvency II balance sheet
- ORSA valuations
- Provide actuarial input and assistance when requested on a proactive basis
- Assist with development, testing and documentation of improvements to actuarial models
- Ability to grasp key concepts quickly, apply knowledge and experience in the context of the business
- Good understanding of SII reporting and SCR calculations
- Understanding of With-Profits environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand complex processes and calculations
- Ability to work effectively on a number of difference activities concurrently
The ideal candidate will be a studying Actuary with around 3 years life insurance experience and having completed the CT series. Previous experience of valuations or financial reporting would be highly desirable although consideration will be given to experience within other technical areas. Our client will wait for those candidates with a 1 month notice period who wish to go contracting.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Phil Moore at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Daily paid Student (3 years experience or all CT's)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly