Interim Actuarial Assistant
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a Life Insurer based near West London in the search for an Actuarial assistant to join on an initial 3 month basis.
The role will be to support the actuarial team with Solvency II reporting and other valuation work.
- Ability to grasp key concepts quickly, apply knowledge and experience in the context of the business
- Good understanding of SII reporting and SCR calculations
- Understanding of With-Profits environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand complex processes and calculations
- Ability to work effectively on a number of difference activities concurrently
- Familiarity with software packages – Prophet; Life DFA; Economic Scenario Generators (Moody’s Analytics), Excel
- Experience of identifying and articulating issues with reporting processes
- Ability to work independently to solve problems
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV and contact James Mather in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.