Technical Coding and Credit Specialist
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary to join a specialist Annuity provider in a technical modelling and coding role.
- You will be responsible for the development of investigative models built in Matlab, and RAFM,
- Use these results to improve the work being done by the Credit and Capital Optimisation teams,
- This is a great opportunity to develop strong modelling skills and produce data and reports that will be used by the Capital Management team
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with strong statistical modelling and coding skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Technical Coding and Credit Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly