Senior Reporting Analyst with market leading company
Fairbank Partners are assisting a market leading company who are looking for an Analyst to join their Reporting function.
This role will assist in the IFRS planning process, consolidating results from across the business and presenting the results to the senior management committee.
- Opportunity to work on projects around IFRS17
- Rotation within the business after 1-2 years
- Flexibility to work from home c.1 day a week
- Excellent opportunity for future career progression
- Full study support on offer
- Part Qualified Actuary
- Life or Pensions background
- Experience within a reporting function is ideal
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.