Interim Senior Actuarial Analyst
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Life insurer to assist with a 6-12 month contract for a Senior Actuarial Analyst.
Ability to work independently and to lead actuarial analysts to support the following department objectives as agreed by the Actuarial Manager.
Ability to lead development of departmental models and processes to provide improve efficiency or provide additional insight into the financial management of the company.
The responsibilities of the department include
• Solvency II valuation, including Pillar I, II and III.
• Support financial projection and planning work.
• Management of with-profits business, including recommendations on investment strategy and bonus rates.
• Pricing of annuity business and policy alteration terms
• Experience Analyses and recommending valuation assumption
• Development and maintenance of actuarial models
• Asset Liability Management
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Interim Senior Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly