12 Month IFRS17 Contract
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Insurer to find a contractor to work on IFRS17.
The position will deliver the Economic Scenario Generation process, Market Condition update process and the Asset Data process for the IFRS 17 calculation engines.
- Lead the review of the economic scenario generators for IFRS 17
- Automate the generation of economic scenarios for IFRS 17 and sensitivities
- Lead the build of a proxy model for the IFRS 17 fulfilment cash flows
- Redesign the asset data processes into the Asset Liability Models
- Support and train the country resources on the new processes and techniques.
This role can be based in either London OR Edinburgh OR the South Coast.
Our client is looking for a Senior Qualified Actuary or Qualified by experience.
Flexible day rate.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for 12 Month IFRS17 Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly