The incumbent will;
- Help define and lead the Risk teams approach to management of the Enterprise Risk Framework.
- Define and drive with the Group CRO Risk Strategy, distribution, Underwriting and claims management
- Build strong relationships with Underwriting departments, underwriting management, business development and claims teams.
- Review and analyse the business plans
- Monitor the Risk Appetite Framework and ensure measures are appropriate, robust and aligned to the business strategy.
- Work alongside the Analytics and Validation tea,
- Carry out Stress and Scenario Testing
- Conduct deep dive reviews to understand emerging risks.
- 4+ years professional experience ideally within the Lloyd's Market working within a Risk Management or Capital Modelling function
- Strong Report writing skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent / appropriate professional qualification
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.