Part to Nearly Qualified Reporting role with rapidly expanding company in Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer in Central London with their search for a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
This role will focus on maintaining the delivery of the Group’s actuarial reporting requirement across various reporting and risk-based capital metrics.
- Working across reporting metrics (SII, IFRS, EV) and risk-based capital metrics
- Involvement with various projects (e.g. change and process improvement)
- Highly communicative role, liaising with senior management and various teams across the business (e.g. Finance, ALM, Capital and Investments)
- Great opportunity for future career progression as they are a rapidly expanding company
- Chance to move from Pensions into Life Insurance
- Full study package on offer
- Base salary of c.£50,000 plus bonus up to 25%
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Strong communication skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part to Nearly Qualified Reporting role with rapidly expanding company in Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly