Part Qualified Pensions Actuary
We are seeking a part qualified pensions actuary to join our dynamic, growing team.
Ideally you will have 3-5 years of pensions actuarial experience.
We are a friendly independent firm offering good work-life balance.
Full study support package available.
The role available is technically focussed and includes the following responsibilities in relation to a wide range of different clients:
- Carrying out/checking actuarial valuations;
- supporting de-risking projects;
- individual calculations including transfer values;
- preparing accounting figures;
- other calculations including factor reviews;
- drafting reports, letters and emails and;
- setting up clients using PFaroe as well in house valuation software.
Salary: Competitive. Dependent upon experience.