Trainee or Nearly Qualified Actuary
7 days left
- Full Time
Actuarial vacancy in a multinational insurance company who have offices in Dublin. This is a varied role working as part of the actuarial team that has responsibility for reserving, reporting, analytics and regulatory returns including documentation.
Responsibilities for this Actuarial role include:
- Assisting the Head of Actuarial Function prepare regulatory documentation – this area will be the focus of this role initially.
- Quarterly production to determine Loss Reserves, Mathematical Reserves and Claims & Premium Provision incl. Future Cash Flows, Risk Margins and how they develop over valuation periods
- Contributing to risk capital quantification under Solvency II standard model
- Developing and enhancing of related IT systems, analytical tools and reporting engines Model validation and key control assessment with audit track
- Assisting with Actuarial Function Report and other Regulatory Reports Profitability Assessment and contribution to Planning and Steering of Business
This actuarial role will suit an experienced Trainee Actuary or nearly qualified actuaries with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience. Both Life and Non-Life backgrounds will be considered for this role. You must have experience of writing regulatory documentation for solvency II reporting and be interested in contributing to the various areas of actuarial reporting work. The organisation is a great place to work and would suit an individual with strong communication skills.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Danielle Ward at email@example.com or by phoning 01-5311400 or 0860499466.
Apply for Trainee or Nearly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly