Group Risk Manager - Leading Life Insurer
A reputable Life Insurer is looking for a Group Risk Manager to take on a varied role across the Prudential Risk area of the Group Risk Management team:
- The role is very diverse and you will oversee and provide independent review to all different Group businesses, looking at all Risks across Mortality, Protection, Annuities and GI. You would also be looking at more esoteric things such as climate change risk.
- Credibility and gravitas in order to manage senior stakeholders (CRO’s of business divisions) are essential
- Statistics, Machine Learning and Data Optimisation are key areas for this team moving forward. However, they are not looking for a programmer, but for somebody who can see the big picture and, in the same time, can understand the quantitative side.
- You will have a good knowledge of Market, Credit and Insurance risks. Actuarial qualification is preferred but not necessary. Advanced education such as MSc would be a big plus.
- There are only two layers between this position and the Group CEO level, which will give you a strong visibility.
This is a unique chance for you to join a stable and growing environment within an innovative Life insurer, in a visible role at Manager level, with amazing career prospects.
Please apply now and CG can talk you through the career move and various options.
Apply for Group Risk Manager - Leading Life Insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly