ALM/Capital, Senior Actuarial Associate
This is an exciting ALM position within a leading multinational insurer. Following our rapid expansion in recent years, we are looking for an ambitious individual to join their ALM capital team.
In this role, you will be involved in:
- Supporting stress testing and economic capital under various economic scenario to assess the capital requirements
- Supporting annual budgeting through cash flows, assets and liabilities projections
- Supporting quarterly duration gap study under economic and statutory basis
- Performing the Prophet model enhancement and UAT on coding
- Developing special quotation and supporting ad hoc project
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of experience and good communication skills given the nature of the role. Ideally the candidate would be from a ALM or capital / reporting background in the life insurance / consultant industries. Experience in Prophet and stochastic modelling software is an advantage.
If you wish to learn more about this business, please send your updated resume to Sharon.Yuen@ojassociates.com or contact me on +852 5804 9265.
Apply for ALM/Capital, Senior Actuarial Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly