Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary – Assets Valuations
Fairbank Partners are working with a FTSE 100 life Insurer who have a requirement for a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary join their Assets Valuations team.
- You will work in a small team that sits between the Investments team and the wider annuity function,
- The work will focus on asset valuations, liquidity stress testing, credit reviews and assessing the profitability of new asset classes,
- Through this work you will produce market data packs and MI with will be presented to the wider business and used by the investments teams to grow the portfolio,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- A strong assets knowledge is highly advantageous and you must have a good understanding of the most common assets invested in by insurers,
- An understanding of bonds, interest rate swaps, life time mortgages and currency swaps would be good but not essential,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary – Assets Valuations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly