Capital and Reserving analyst - niche GI operating through a syndicate
Join innovative, growing niche insurer in excellent opportunity for mixed reserving and capital role.
- Gain breadth of skill-set early on in your career
- Exposure to Lloyd's and the PRA - contribute towards bi-annual capital submissions
- Liaise with risk, finance, claims
The ideal candidate:
- 1+ years' GI experience
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Studying towards the actuarial qualification
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.