Fairbank Partners are working with an international insurer in their search for an IFRS17 Actuary to join their London office.
- Assist with the development of the calculation engine - designing and testing the model
- Offer insight and training to the wider global business on IFRS17 and its impact
- Develop a deep technical skill-set and understanding of a prominent issue in the insurance market
- Nearly/newly qualified GI Actuary (or with significant GI experience)
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent IT skills (SQL ideal)
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for IFRS17 Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly