Reserving Actuary- London
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer to source a Qualified Reserving Actuary to join the Commercial Lines team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce actual versus expected analysis and reserve distributions
- Produce Solvency II Technical Provisions, and other documentation
- Produce best estimate reserves, assisting in setting syndicates’ reserves
Key skills required:
- Qualified Actuary with experience in GI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Previous Reserving experience within general insurance, and user of ResQ
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.