Trustee Actuarial Consultant
We are working with a leading actuarial consultancy who are seeking to hire a Trustee Pensions Actuarial Consultant to their team.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualified actuary to continue their development and benefit from access to major pension fund clients and a broad range of specialist teams.
- Advising clients on strategic pensions issues, including funding negotiations and valuations, risk settlement projects and integrated risk management.
- Continuously supporting partners in serving larger clients and further developing those relationships.
- Taking responsibility for quality of technical work delivered to clients, as well as reviewing work from the calculations support team as necessary.
- Directing and managing large projects, including valuations as well as factor reviews.
Key Skills & Experience
- Preferably qualified actuary, ideally with post-qualified experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, and comfortable in leading presentations and discussions with trustees and pensions managers.
- Enthusiastic personality with the ability to encourage and develop other colleagues within a diverse workforce.
- Relevant pensions and consulting experience followed by sound technical capability
Apply for Trustee Actuarial Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly