Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary – With Profits Reporting & Valuation
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading UK Life Insurer who are looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their With Profits Reporting team.
- You will be working in one of the most profitable business areas in the company and you will have very good exposure to a range of senior managers and key decisions makers,
- The day to day focus of your role will be on the production of SII and IFRS reports,
- The business is going through a period of positive change which involves systems transformations and process improvement,
- You will play a key role in assisting with the process improvement and will be encouraged to come up with and present your own ideas for change,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong SII and IFRS reporting skills,
- Any With-Profits experience would be highly advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.