Corporate Pensions Actuary
One of our leading clients is seeking an ambitious, qualified actuary with solid interpersonal skills to join their team as Corporate Pensions Consultant. This corporate organisation has grown over the last few years and is continuing to improve.
This organisation has multiple locations throughout the UK.
- Networking and securing new business within the local market.
- Growing and leading relationships with certain clients, with accountability for further relationship development – this can be accomplished by introducing additional services.
- Taking responsibilities for the quality of technical work delivered to clients, as well as reviewing work from the calculations support team if and when required.
- Instructing clients on strategic corporate pension issues, as well as benefit design, rick management projects, and pension accounting disclosures.
- Preferably qualified actuary, ideally with post-qualified experience.
- Relevant industry experience as well as consulting experience joined with sound technical capability.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
- Previous advisory experience with corporates on strategic pensions issues.
- Ability to advise at a strategic level.