Actuarial Associate Director - Investments - Edinburgh
Oliver James Associates are currently supporting a leading financial services organisation who due to excellent performance, are seeking to add a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to their Wealth Management and Investments team.
As a Product Specialist, you will be directly involved in commercially advising clients on specialist needs in areas which involve Wealth Management, Investment Solution design for both DB and DC pension plans, retail financial advice and retirement planning.
You will utilise your communication skills through supporting not only key senior stakeholders but you will also work very closely with the sales division to drive business performance through your commercial understanding of complex technical concepts for problem solving purposes.
As a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary, this role will allow you to work in a senior advisory capacity in an exciting team which has extremely ambitious plans for growth.
Product Strategy, Development and Communications
- Working directly with clients and internal teams to understand clients' modelling requirements and using this information to help define future product strategy for the wealth & pension sector.
- Working with software engineering, quant & economic research teams to define, specify and develop new product requirements and features.
- Working with the product team to contribute to strategic product roadmaps and commercial strategy including sales approach and marketing activities.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our products, their features and benefits.
- Supporting Sales
- Being a point of contact on product knowledge and modelling solutions This will include contributing content such as presentations and formal reports for sales and marketing purposes.
- Supporting the client engagement process through pre-sales activities, software trials, tender processes, product implementations and training.
If you are seeking to progress your actuarial career within a competitive and high quality environment, please do not hesitate to apply.
Apply for Actuarial Associate Director - Investments - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly