Actuarial Director GI
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the non-life actuarial team
- Managing and delivering a wide range of client engagements including core Actuarial assignments and engagements in wider fields: Banking and Data Analytics.
- Leading engagement teams and acting as our clients’ main point of contact on those engagements
- Leading and managing staff effectively in order to ensure high quality and timely delivery of engagements
- Lead or contribute to the development of new propositions and products, including opportunities to partner with other professionals in the firm in the areas of Banking, Data Analytics, Risk Management, Regulation and Corporate Finance
- Be actively involved in the development of new and existing client relationships, including playing a pivotal role in client pitches and proposals
We look to develop accomplished all-round consultants, not just technically strong actuaries. This means exposure to a wide range of clients and project situations, including the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams or with people from our network firms overseas. You will be able to build a strong personal, professional, profile both across the Group network and externally in the market.
You will have the opportunity to take an active role in supporting the strategic management and running of the Actuarial Services practice. This will include setting the strategic priorities for the practice, leading the development of one of our product areas and contributing to the development and distribution of research and information on key industry and professional issues.
Apply for Actuarial Director GI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly