Interim Part Qualified Rectifications Actuary in Edinburgh
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Life insurer, based in Scotland, for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Rectifications team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and assistance to the business in subject area, using own judgement as to when more complex queries require escalation
- Deliver small-scale projects or well defined tasks on larger projects to improve support to the business
- Manage, monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to identify business requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members as required, so that their individual and collective performance meets the current and future needs of the business.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Thomas Moore at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.