Interim RAFM Developer
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Life Insurer in London to assist with finding a RAFM Developer .
We are looking for a RAFM Developer to support the transformation programme. The successful candidate will have experience in model development (RAFM or MoSes) and be able to communicate and explain modelling concepts to a non-technical audience
• Experience of developing RAFM or MoSes models
• Experience of testing own work
• Qualified Actuary (or close to qualified)
• Life Assurance background
• Supported projects or transformation programmes before
• Happy to work with ambiguity and agile working
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.