Capital Actuary position - interesting IMAP project work - interact with Risk function
Fairbank Partners are working with a FTSE 100 general insurer in their search for a Capital Actuary to join their team
- This is an exciting time to join the FTSE 100 company getting involved with the build, improvement and delivery of their IMAP project.
- Regulatory capital requirements at group and solo entity levels using standard formula
- Exposure to the wider business; regular interaction with the Risk function, use capital analysis to aid key decisions across business planning, reinsurance strategy and dividends.
- Report to the Senior Capital Actuary
The ideal candidate
- Nearly or newly qualified
- Capital and regulatory experience
- Good academic record
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Capital Actuary position - interesting IMAP project work - interact with Risk function
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly