Reporting in a Reinsurer – Part Qualified Life Actuary
We are working with a growing Global Reinsurer who are looking for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their reporting function.
- This is an excellent opportunity to make a move into a Reinsurer and work on a variety of lines of business,
- You will be working on numerous projects including the implementation of IFRS 17,
- Your key responsibilities will be working on the production of SII and Economic Capital reports,
- Get involved in process improvement and business planning activities,
- The idea candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- A reporting background would be advantageous but they are happy to look at a variety of background and treat this as a rotation,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.