Trainee Actuarial Consultant
Trainee Actuarial Consultant - Surrey - up to £45,000
One of one of the UKs largest Pensions & Benefits Consultancies, are looking to appoint an Trainee Actuarial Consultant for their growing Pensions practise in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to escape the City and work for one of the fastest growing Consultancies in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary with c.1-3 years experience in UK DB Consulting. You will gain experience on a variety of clients, small to large, in a broad range of Pensions management projects, delivering clear and concise advice accordingly.
- Attend regular client meetings, presenting actuarial information, advising on current issues and contributing to further promotional presentation material
- Take responsibility for client contact, meeting deadlines for the Senior Consultant on Client teams
- Undertake & check actuarial calculations for Variations, Bulk Transfer valuations, PPF Levy, individual member calculations
-Produce advice on the above, with the ability to explain findings
- 1-3 years experience in Pensions Consultancy
- Progress towards Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) exams
- Keen attentions to detail
- High technical proficiency in MS Excel
Please get in contact for more information
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 8619 167