Life Actuarial Consultant | Risk & Model Development
A renowned actuarial advisory firm have several vacancies ranging from Assistant Manager to Associate Director within their London practice. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
If you are a student or an experienced qualified actuary, who desires more variety, responsibility and corporate exposure please get in touch. Projects include capital modelling, IFRS 17, finance transformation/change, model development, and project management.
As consultants, we are in a position to offer impartial advice on the reality of working for advisory firms.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Life Insurance experience
- Demonstrable progress being made with actuarial exams (for part-qualified students)
- Excellent communicator with the confidence to interact with key stakeholders
- At a senior level candidates must be established consultants with a track record of winning business
- For qualified actuaries the ability to lead of projects effectively is essential
For full details on the range of positions we have available please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 02038619126
Apply for Life Actuarial Consultant | Risk & Model Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly