Senior Reserving Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international general insurer in their search for a part/nearly qualified Reserving Actuary to join their syndicate team.A highly business-facing role, the successful candidate will be a confident communicator and a self-starter.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing best estimate reserves, assisting in setting syndicates’ reserves
- Producing actual versus expected analysis and reserve distributions
- Producing Solvency II Technical Provisions, and other documentation
Key skills required:
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary, with previous reserving experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Reserving Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly