IFRS 17 Actuary
2 days left
- Full Time
My UK Life Insurance client, is seeking to hire a Qualified Life Actuary for an IFRS 17 implementation role.
This role is within the internal consulting team, and is a project-based position with the current focus being on the IFRS 17 implementation. Further responsibilities include:
- Supporting the interpretation and integration of IFRS 17.
- Excellent amount of senior stakeholder engagement, and management of key relationships across the wider Group.
- Reporting metrics: IFRS, Solv II
- Extensive opportunities within the wider company following the implementation deadline.
- Reviewing and challenging methodologies, model developments and documentation.
The ideal candidate will be a senior qualified actuary, with a minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification. Previous experience within the Reporting team of a UK Life insurer, and a good knowledge of SII is required. Knowledge of IFRS 17 pre-implementation is advantageous, as is previous experience managing junior colleagues.
If you are interested in applying for the role or are interested in opportunities like this on a permanent or contract basis, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Apply for IFRS 17 Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly