3 x Internal Model Contract Roles in Edinburgh
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Life Insurer in Edinburgh to look for 3 Qualified Actuaries to join them on an interim basis.
- Developing our proxy model methodology and processes to take account of the combined internal model.
- Providing direction to the development of Economic Capital models.
- Producing SCR and balance sheet results on the combined internal model
- Supporting the use of the model for business and strategic decisions.
- Presenting proposals to senior management to obtain approval.
- Communicating effectively with a technical actuarial audience, and simplifying communications of technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Continually looking to enhance methodology, processes and procedures to deliver effective solutions for the business.
- Supporting others in the team to ensure the smooth running of developments and processes.
- Maintaining up to date regulatory, business and professional knowledge in an environment of fast moving regulatory change.
- Maintaining breadth and depth of technical understanding to meet continuing professional development requirements.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.