Lead Transactions Actuary
Head of Transactions - London
My client is keen to recruit a senior actuary, to head up their Transactions consultancy team. This is an excellent opportunity to join and lead an already established function with a strong reputation in the market.
The activities of the team include:
- Providing M&A and Corporate restructuring support to clients
- Support clients to execute transactions through the transaction lifecycle
- Effectively manage a team of actuaries and analysts
- Network and bring additional business through
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management ability
You will be a senior qualified actuary with a number of years experience in Transactions and M&A in the UK. In return you will have the opportunity to work with a renowned market leader and access to it’s network and infrastructure.
If you have the experience necessary and would be interested in discussing this opportunity or the market generally, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3145 3387.