I’m working with my client to recruit an Actuary with 5 to 10 years' experience in investments and ALM. You will play a key role in the development of my client's growing and highly successful investment consulting proposition in the heart of the City.
- Investment strategy reviews including conducting ALM
- Develop and implement ALM strategies
- Advice on asset manager selection or hedge design
- Manager research and asset class research
- Funding and investment structure, governance solutions and manager implementation
- Engaging in new business activity
- Attending client meetings and providing both training and support to junior colleagues
This opportunity is ideal for an Investment Consultant at a large or mid-sized consultancy, looking for both a fresh challenge at a more boutique player in the market as well as the opportunity to have a real impact and to drive growth. Reporting directly into the Head of the practice, you will get some valuable exposure.
You will have:
- Significant and relevant experience in a UK investment and ALM role
- Sound technical investment knowledge
- The ability to think outside of the box and creative approach to solving problems
If you are interested in applying for the opportunity or would like to get in touch to organise an informal conversation about the market generally, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3145 3387.