Interim Actuarial Analyst Contract Opportunity (Life Insurance)
Fairbank Partners are currently working with an industry leading Life Insurer based in Scotland in the search for a graduate (Up to 2 years industry experience) to join them on a day rate contract.
Due to their ongoing growth into the Bulk and Individual Annuity markets, they are looking to recruit an actuarial analyst in the Annuity Pricing & Trading team. (0-2 years experience)
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working with Excel (VBA preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to manage own work to agreed deadlines
- A strong academic background (preferably a numerical undergraduate degree) and have a desire to follow an actuarial career.
- Bringing innovation to problem solving.
- Working on all aspects of the pricing models.
- Building commercial awareness to help deliver competitive pricing for customers
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact James Mather at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.