P&C Senior Reserving role for Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary in Central London Syndicate
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading Lloyd's Syndicate in their search for a Senior Reserving Analyst to join their P&C team in central London.
- Variety of work: ad hoc requests from management and regulators, co-ordinating with actuarial teams based in the US, ongoing development of actuarial methods and plenty of technical provisions giving you the chance to further develop your skill-set.
- Great exposure to the business: delivering and communicating results to management and heads of underwriting- as well as liaising with other areas of the business such as finance, claims, business intelligence
- The team: working in a small team under general supervision whilst maintaining significant autonomy
- Develop managerial skills: coordinate, train and review analysts’ work
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years' Reserving experience
- Nearly or Newly qualified in the Actuarial exams
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.