Excellent newly created end-to-end Capital Modelling position in Lloyd's Syndicate
Fairbank Partners are working with a successful Lloyd's syndicate in their search for a Capital Modelling analyst to join their growing team
- Work within a highly successful business, at a time where your work can directly and greatly impact the future of processes
- Produce regulatory reporting to Lloyd’s, the PRA, and an international regulator (including SCR calculation, PRA return and Standard Formula).
- Model development
- Be involved in projects beyond capital modelling, including Risk, reserving and pricing support
The ideal candidate:
- 2 - 4 years GI experience
- Lloyd's, Capital Modelling or Consultancy experience
- Excellent academic background
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.