Senior Reserving Analyst - syndicate and company platforms
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a highly successful London Market provider in their search for a part/nearly qualified Reserving Actuary to join their actuarial team.
A newly created role to meet business demand, the position will benefit from a wide variety of responsibilities across reserving, reporting and process improvement/model development.
- Real breadth: quarterly reserving and reserve review for all classes (syndicate and company)
- Technical: work with the model development team to improve processes, and input into a variety of strategic projects and initiatives
- Business facing: interact with a wide variety of internal stakeholders across underwriting, pricing, capital and finance.
- Financial reporting (US GAAP, IFRS, SII)
- Support process development of the internal Reserving tool
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000.
Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.