Our client, a market-leading international insurer is looking to hire an Enterprise Risk Management Director. Working directly with the CRO and Executive management team to design, co-ordinate and execute risk assessments. You will be given the opportunity to recruit and develop a team of three.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Create the team's annual plans and ERM frameworks.
- Produce quality and timely reporting to the various governance committees. Both for the Non-Executive Committees (Board, Risk & Compliance and Audit Committees) and Executive committees
- Assist the Head of Compliance and CRO manage the FCA relationship on risk-based matters.
- Ensure there is a close working relationship with the Risk & Compliance Business Partner team who will be ensuring that the businesses are thinking about their risk responsibilities on a more BAU level.
- Develop, maintain and administer Risk Management Policies working with the Governance and Analytics Director.
- Contribute to the analysis of the strategy from a risk perspective (e.g. Strategy template to include SWOT analysis and integrate risk considerations against key initiatives etc.)
- Help other functions manage other supervisory and regulatory relationships such as the ICO, NCA etc.
- Degree Level Educated
- Professional - Specialist risk or insurance qualifications
- Detailed knowledge of financial services industry, reasonable knowledge of regulation, operating practices and technology.
- Experienced risk professional in a financial services industry
- Strong experience of working in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building and influencing skills at senior management level.
If this sounds interesting please get in touch to find out more.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for ERM Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly