Pensions Actuarial Trainee Consultant
Pensions Actuarial Trainee Consultant - Glasgow - £35,000 - £45,000 + study support, package
I'm seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Actuarial Trainee Consultant for a leading UK Actuarial, Pensions and Investments Consultancy. A highly prestigious form, the practise advise on some of the UK's leading companies and are consistently winning industry awards for their service and performance.
Your role will comprise of managing work on designated clients ensuring work is completed to high standards and on time. You'll also have the opportunity to work with more junior members of the team and help develop their skills, thus developing own leadership skills.
As a student actuary , you will have autonomy to work across different areas of the consulting practise including Investments, Life Insurance, DC, Corporate projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good progression with Actuarial exams in the UK or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience of working in a Consultancy environment
- An understanding of legislation and issues effecting UK pensions
- Demonstrable evidence of providing high quality service on a range of projects for Trustee Clients
- Good time management skills, ability to manage own work load on designated clients
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in contact
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Investment Solutions & Pensions Actuarial | email@example.com | 0203 8619 167