Experienced and Innovative Consultant
One of our leading clients is offering a great opportunity to join their Investment Consulting practice. This firm is a highly regarded employer in the market, and will offer both an excellent working environment and also a fantastic opportunity to accelerate career development.
- Delivering high quality, innovative solutions and expert investment advice employing strategic.
- Providing investment recommendations to both trustee and corporate clients on a extensive range of issues.
- Further building and maintaining strong links with other areas of the business to assist cross selling.
- Advising and directing a portfolio of clients.
- Adhere to firms Information security standards, procedures and policies.
Key Skills & Expertise
- Preferably FFA/FIA or CFA qualified. Authorisation to give investment advice via another qualification and experience.
- Strong commercial awareness of the employee benefits and pensions market.
- Ability to demonstrate previous consultancy experience within management or other relevant investment sector.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience within the consulting market