Reserving Analyst - International Insurer - Study Support
Fairbank Partners are working with a Commercial Lines Insurer to recruit a Part-Qualified Actuary to join their Reserving team.
- Provide support to on-going reserving and finance related projects
- Support communication of reserve review results to senior management
- Assist with the production of reports and quarterly reserving meetings
- Improve reserving and SII modelling processes through the development of automated tools
- International insurer - opportunity to potentially move to other offices
- Reasonable exam progress (all CT’s completed)
- Good knowledge of GI Reserving
- Preferred experience in ResQ
- Knowledge of regulations (SII, IFRS)
To discuss this role, or your career preferences, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.