I have 2 vacancies with my client for a pricing analyst and/or senior pricing analyst based in central London.
The key responsibility of these roles are the pricing, modelling and documentation of new business quotations, covering a wide variety of reinsurance transactions throughout Europe.
The role will also entail research and development of areas of pricing expertise, as required.
The candidate must have upwards of one year of actuarial work experience most likely from a pensions or life insurance background and a natural apptitude for modelling using Excel or any actuarial software as well as the following:
- Degree in maths, finance, statistics, actuarial science or related field.
- Strong progress in the actuarial exams.
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of MS Office, some VBA experience is desired.
- Knowledge of product design, pricing, ALM or risk management (preferred).
- Knowledge of UK, European and US reserving, accounting methodologies, and reinsurance structures (preferred).
Apply for Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly