Syndicate Capital Actuary
2 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a growing Lloyd's syndicate in their search for a nearly or newly qualified Capital Actuary to join their Capital and Risk Team in a dynamic role with equal elements of technical and business-facing responsibility.
- Breadth across capital: build, calibration and validation of capital model for Solvency II compliance, and Lloyd's reporting
- Business-facing: Significant board interaction, and interaction with other actuarial and finance teams on use of the model
- Begin informal management: take day to day responsibility for supporting and training junior members of the Capital team
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary
- Experience in general insurance capital modelling
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Syndicate Capital Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly